Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, June 30, 2014

Enjoying First Harvest

First harvest: sweet peas, June 29, 2014
Gardening is one of my hobbies. It helps me to release my mind from routine activities. It's also a simple and cheap medicine to release stress.
I decided to have more organized spot by digging a long row on the ground and planted couple kinds of vegetables. I have some sweet peas (from seeds), 2 cucumbers (from seeds), 1 hybrid cherry tomatoes (from a small plant I bought), and 1 hybrid sweet pepper (from a small plant I bought).
I still have 1 pot of watermelon from seed that needs to be planted soon. Last evening I had prepared the spot to plant this. One chili plant is still sprouting (my experiment for the second time) and  it will be ready next several weeks to be planted on the pot.
This morning I had my first harvest for sweet peas. I cooked them  to make a bowl of simple salad: Rotini, tuna, sweet peas and sun-dried tomatoes pesto. It was tasty and everybody liked it. (*)
Rotini salad with tuna, sweet peas and sun-dried tomatoes pesto
And below is a video of my small garden.
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
 Follow me at Twitter 
One day at the time. What a wise reminder from myself to myself. about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 7:24 PM  

Ha ha I remember planting watermelon as a kid and a tiny watermelon appeared one day, I thought it was the coolest thing LOL! Happy gardening Fida! :)

Fida Abbott 3:38 AM  

Hi Mariuca, do you still want to garden again. Try it! It's fun.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP