Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Let's Join the Dash for Organ and Tissue Donor Awareness!



Do you love support others? If you do, let's support the Dash for Organ and Tissue Donor Awareness. I have joined a team leaded by my daughter, Frances Abbott, by donating and will walk 3 K.
Location:: started from the Philadelphia Museum of Art (2600 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA). The Dash is a rain or shine event.
Day and Date: Sunday, April 13, 2014
Time: 10K run begins at 9.25 am
5K run begins at 9.40 am
3K walk begins at 11 am
If you are willing to donate, please visit my Personal Page (click) and you can enter donation amount in the reserved box. You even can donate from $1 till whatever amount you want. My fundraising goal is $250.00 by April 13, 2014

If you aren't able to donate online, you can contact me or you can print out the donation form from my Personal Page.
If you are going to join for 10K or 5K run or 3K walk, please click My Team Page (Where there's a WILL there's a way) from My Personal Page and then click Join Our Team. Click I Agree and follow next instruction for registration.
Thank you for your support. My Team Page of Where there's a WILL there's a way is honored to our son, William Abbott, who had lungs transplant from this organization, Gift of Life, in 2011. 
He is doing great and healthy now because of all your support through this organization. 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 

Resting time about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP