Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Enthusiasm" in Indonesian Version: Congrats to Ruth (Indonesia), Viviana (Malaysia) and Writer's Digest (USA)

Dear my fellow readers,

How are you doing? I hope you all are doing well. I have been busy since last month, from guiding the online writing course to the new students, preparing the news of my book online since it was released and adapting with my new work schedules. I have been so exhausted sometimes but then it would bring me to know better how God blessing come through those. I learned to thank Him in many ways in my busy time, my exhausted time, my hard time, etc. Learning to thank Him in those conditions are not easy as we know we will be so easy to thank Him without pressure when we are in happy condition.

I have been so excited every time I announce the news about my book from publisher to my FB wall. Thank you to everybody who have given comments, been liking it, and re-shared to their walls.

The front and back covers of my book, Antusiasme (Enthusiasm) have been most on the groups' wall I'm joining. Feel free if you have any question regarding this book. Last week I heard from my publisher that they were getting 75 orders from Gramedia's book stores branches from Jakarta (including other cities in West Java: Bandung, Bogor, etc), Middle Java (Yogyakarta, etc), East Java (Surabaya, etc) till out of Java ((Medan, Padang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Bali, etc).  You will find it there around 2-4 weeks from last Friday but now you can find it in Jakarta and other cities around it. The cities in East Indonesia (NTT, NTB and Irian Jaya) aren't included, so if you live in those territorials and are interested to read it, you should order directly from my publisher.

Talking about my book covers, I enclose the very large size of back cover picture below, showing three book endorsements. CONGRATULATIONS to Ruth Dian Purnamasari (Indonesia), Viviana Widjaja (Malaysia) and Writer's Digest (USA) whom YKBK (my publisher) have chosen from teens endorsements I proposed.

Guys, please, feel free to let me know if you have found my book at Gramedia book stores. I also would be happy to receive the picture of you along with my book. It would be great and helps me to complete my photo album. I would be so excited to see it. (*)


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I'm going to sleep. Time for rest.

about 1 minute ago from web

4 comments:

bluedreamer27 9:53 PM  

congratulations my friend.. may you have more blessings to come

Fida Abbott 9:03 AM  

Hi BD,

It has been so long I haven't heard from you. Thanks God, you are around now.

Thank you and happy blogging.

viviana 8:01 PM  

Hi Fida, I'm glad to be part as a reviewer at the back cover of your novel in Indonesia language. I wish you all the best. Reach your dream, it's now possible. I guess your novel will inspire and reach out Indonesians as many as possible.

Fida Abbott 11:16 AM  

Hi Viviana, thank you. I'm also glad they chose yours.

Happy blogging.
Fida

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP